Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Auriga (amateur effort)

Auriga (amateur effort)

Canon Rebel T3 Yonguo 50mm prime F1.8 somewhere in the region of 19-20 10 second exposures stacked with Sequator and cropped slightly for the image movement - I might replace this in due course if I can get any better results from the stacking.

Auriga 3.jpg

• 2 months later...

You are all very kind, and I really appreciate the coments, esp. As this sort of image is still a bit of an experiment for me.  The fact that you more experienced folks have taken the time to write something nice about my image, is  as good as 'winning' to me and very encouraging.  Maybe 'll have to wrap up warm and try Orion one night.  I think what I was most surprised me was the way those more major stars were still clear against the enhanced star background.   I did think they might get lost as the other stars 'appeared', but they are still fairly clear.  

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 09:13, JOC said:

Auriga (amateur effort)

Canon Rebel T3 Yonguo 50mm prime F1.8 somewhere in the region of 19-20 10 second exposures stacked with Sequator and cropped slightly for the image movement - I might replace this in due course if I can get any better results from the stacking.

Auriga 3.jpg

A splendid Auriga imaging effort....

Klitwo

Archived