Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Arrrgh the torment...

GavStar

So there’s an exciting bit of astro kit I’ve had on order for 6 months. 

At last I received an email early last week to say that it has arrived and the dealer would sent it (from Europe) to me express delivery. The excitement mounted. 

However, I had a long weekend away so missed the delivery on Thursday. Never mind, I could tell from the website tracking that my next door neighbour took the delivery in. Excellent I thought - little did I know.

I got back home yesterday all excited and ready to play with my new toy and went round to collect my prized parcel and disappointingly my neighbour was out.

I checked regularly yesterday and they never came back - they must be away - arrggh...

I came home from work today and they are still not back. I can actually see my parcel through the glass front door almost within grasp...

I’ve got no idea when my neighbour will be back but I’ve got a feeling I won’t be getting hold of my astrokit until next week. In retrospect its a shame the delivery company left it with the neighbour - oh well ? ?

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

So Gavin, which emoji am I supposed to pick for that post? No idea!! ;)

Are you going to enlighten us yet or must we wait in anticipation, sharing your pain? ?

When I get my greasy mitts on the thing, all will be revealed....? I’ve had to pour myself a glass of wine to release the tension.

Just popped outside for another check - nope still not back...

Archived