Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Skywatcher green livery

StaceStar

Looks cool. I can't say for the mounts but the Saddle Bars have been green for more than a year. I haven't seen a mount with a green collar by the polar scope cover though so suspect it might be quite new? I am sure someone more knowledgeable on SW products will be along soon though.

16 minutes ago, JAO said:

I haven't seen a mount with a green collar by the polar scope cover though so suspect it might be quite new? I am sure someone more knowledgeable on SW products will be along soon though.

I was thinking the same....whoever had this first really didn't use it much...if at all.  Think I've nabbed myself a bargain !

7 minutes ago, Peter Drew said:

Not my "C of T", a high viz single item of a different colour, to me, looks like an unmatched aftermarket component. YMMV.   :icon_biggrin:

That's fair enough :) I quite like it.  They use the white black and green on alt their stuff now

I believe they started doing it around July/ August time last year. Most of the mounts at the IAS had the green tinge last year and I remember FLO advertising the new white and green star adventurer just after I bought mine which was in July.

23 minutes ago, geordie85 said:

I believe they started doing it around July/ August time last year. Most of the mounts at the IAS had the green tinge last year and I remember FLO advertising the new white and green star adventurer just after I bought mine which was in July.

I really like the green myself. However you've just confirmed it for me. This "used" mount is less than a year old :) there wasn't even a mark on the counter weight bar. Even the little rubber divets on the end of the bolts isn't compressed. I wonder who had it to never really use it! 

18 minutes ago, StaceStar said:

I really like the green myself. However you've just confirmed it for me. This "used" mount is less than a year old :) there wasn't even a mark on the counter weight bar. Even the little rubber divets on the end of the bolts isn't compressed. I wonder who had it to never really use it! 

I love the green too, that's why I was gutted when they announced it as I'd just bought the red one.

Sounds like you've definitely got yourself a bargain 

Archived