Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Some consolation

Demonperformer

Trying to look on the bright side of life, thinking about the current climate and the lack of imaging-time I have been getting ...

On Sunday, I managed to put my back out again. This is not an infrequent event, and does not tend to last more than a week or so. It is also one reason I was not on the forum much yesterday. I would not be able to carry the equipment out to image at the moment (without risking major spasm resulting in dropped mount &/or OTA). So I, for one, am not too disappointed with the pouring rain outside at the moment ...

Not sure if this straw is the last one, or the one I am grasping ...

And the moon is very bright...........

I know what you mean though, quite often when I get laid up with shoulder and elbow pains I look outside and think "at least it isn't clear"

3 hours ago, geordie85 said:

Every cloud has a silver lining, and we have plenty of them 

And every silver lining has a cloud (one of Murphy's Laws) ;)

It is rather dismal at the moment, also here in the Netherlands. The one week of really clear skies we had, I was away in Austria, with scopes, cameras and ... clouds!

6 hours ago, Demonperformer said:

Not sure if this straw is the last one, or the one I am grasping ...

Beware OM, straw in the rain can be quite soggy and unreliable when grasped :(

Wishing you a speedy recovery, from one who also has to take care of his back, though at the mo that is not the problem, it is the left foot that is currently the trouble and no I am not a jogger !

Archived