Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

October Sky@Night on BBC1 tonight

SteelRat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Steve, Mike, Nick and Ed and not forgetting Andrew for getting your images on the program. I didnt expect to get caught on camera as I didn't end up getting interviewed but was very surprised to see myself at the begining and several other time during the program. It was nice to see my Astrotrac and my trusty 400D on there :)

Regards

Kevin

I really enjoyed this programme - I only know those that were on it via this forum, although never met anyone in person.

It was interesting to see fellow amateurs at work.

I'll have to go to one of these star parties, somewhere in the UK one day!

Trouble is, I don't have any portable scopes.

Barry.

I really enjoyed this programme - I only know those that were on it via this forum, although never met anyone in person.

It was interesting to see fellow amateurs at work.

I'll have to go to one of these star parties, somewhere in the UK one day!

Trouble is, I don't have any portable scopes.

Barry.

You would be surprised at how large some of the kit is at these star parties is. There were I think 3 Celestron C14's at Patricks and at places like Kelling Paramount ME mounts on moon lander style field tripod with a LX200R 16" fitted etc.

regards

Kevin

Archived