Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Anyone used Altair Astro ?

3 minutes ago, teoria_del_big_bang said:

Well I did have to wait a day but before I could phone them Ian replied to me via email and has sorted it all out.

He admits it was an oversight on their behalf that the items had not been shipped and is shipping via 24hr DPD today for delivery tomorrow.

So quite happy with this, problems do happen with any company and so long as they do all they can to resolve it then that's fine.

Many thanks for all replies and I will do business with Astro again, I won't let one small incident put me off, these things happen.

Steve

Glad it's sorted.  Have fun with your new purchase :thumbright:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. 

I have moved suppliers so much and they lost my business only on the basis of either poor communication or just customer service. One of the supplier in fact told me that i changed the original item because it looked so new (I do look after my kit). It is safe to say, i haven't done business with them in 2 years now.

Either way, FLO are most certainly on the top of my list and having dealt with AA, i was very much pleased with how my query was dealt with to make sure i'm going to go back to them at some point but will always check FLO first :)

20 mins ago i emailed FLO about an order i placed. Turns out the company who supply the item to FLO have discontinued the item. FLO got back to me about 10 mins ago and gave me a full refund. The money is back in my bank already.

Great service.

Thanks Martin@FLO.

They did offer me a store credit voucher OR a refund. I dont need any gear right now, so opted for the refund. I kind of felt bad asking for my own money back. Not to worry though, i'll be spending it (and more) very soon with FLO.

I always go to FLO first if I want something because they sponsor this forum and because of how good they were with me with a faulty NEQ6's altitude bolts five years ago.  They could not have been more helpful and things like that matter a great deal.  You know with FLO that if you had a problem, even outside of warranty, they'd at least try to help or point you to the people who could.

That said, and back on topic, I have bought a few small bits from AA before without any issues.

Archived