Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The Moon 22 January 2018 - 4 pane mosaic

Bizibilder

Thats a lot of frames, but then the detail is stunning, and well focused.

I've always thought the eyes of the photographer were always the most important aspect to see and capture the best image, and then without  any further manipulation, use that  image as the final product, often the case  for competitions  and terrestrial images, where excessive manipulation was not tolerated, competition rules!.

I understand that most of the colourful images taken of the heavens can only be 'exposed' whilst the image is in  software, extracted from the raw data, but I do like to see basic shots now and then.

I have taken some basic 'snaps' of the Moon in my past with a DSLR attached to my scope, but I've a long way to go, equipment wise and experience, before I get even close your level of expertise.

Did I mention nice image too!

Took some photo's too yesterday, unfortunately i'm not that advanced so i'm still searching and exploring the best settings for my camera (Sony a6300).

Here's a singele shot, as stacking a few images gives me a worse photo ? (noob over here)

hardware : SW Skymax 127 AZ GTI + Sony a6300 prime focus

Tips are welcome !

DSC01685.thumb.JPG.beac0ad5feaa4e83a39fa72e7bddf5c8.JPG

Archived