Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

PC Monitor

I've got an LG monitor and a Wacom Cintque.  Both are good monitors.  The key is setting up the colour balance and things properly.    There is a pro way of doing it but it's expensive.  I've just found that settings the levels to my personal taste does a good enough job.

Have you looked at the BenQ gaming monitors?  I use a 27" one and they are excellent.  Very quick refresh rate, fantastic colour correction and anti-glare.  Not that cheap but you do get what you pay for.

8 minutes ago, KyleStoke said:

Hi Ray 

That does look good the 24inch is a similar price to the others 

They are very good.  I've had mine for a few years now and I can't fault it.  

BenQ are used in pretty much all the professional gaming competitions, so for them I would think the colours need to be spot on, so definitely one worth considering amongst the other suggestions.

9 hours ago, RayD said:

Have you looked at the BenQ gaming monitors?  I use a 27" one and they are excellent.  Very quick refresh rate, fantastic colour correction and anti-glare.  Not that cheap but you do get what you pay for.

Another BenQ fan here.

Archived