Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lunar through the soup - ST80 & phone 110908

SteelRat

Been a while. Managed to sit out for a short spell with the ST80. Moon was only about 17 degs up from here and sat in the warmth rising up from the house to my south. A few thin lumps of cloud drifting past.

Got a snap with my phone. Was through a 9mm @ magx44;

8295_normal.jpeg

It's a rough un, but it's nice to have something for the diary. Had a nice time, but it felt odd to be sat out looking up at stars :shock: :D

cheers...

Rats, I got a reasonable shot a few years back, seems like I need to go back and try again. I always seemed to get some vignetting in my images, I assume you needed to get everything well lined up! How many mega/giga(we'll be there soon!) pixels did the camera have?

Thanks

PEterW

Yeah, well lined up and hands as steady as you can Peter. This phone has 5meg but so far isn't as nice to use for this as my old 3meg. Obviously much nicer than the 1.3meg I had through the 2006 contract and the VGA Nokia5140 through 2005 :D

Will get there I suppose. Always fun to do. Nicest so far from it was this from the other night;

post-13013-133877346512_thumb.jpg

Archived