Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Messier 11 the wild Duck cluster

toxic

16 x 300 sec rgb each
and just 5 Luminance out of 15 way to much gradient from street light and moon to be any use at.

all that being said put your sunglasses on i cant seem to tone this one down.

Messier-11_jpg.jpg

wow thanks Olly and talking of latitude  you should see my effort with m16 lol i managed to get 1 image 0f 5 min

1 hour ago, ollypenrice said:

Given your latitude, the season and the moon... I'm knocked out!

Olly

utes per night so i have a grand total of 3 images lol this year and if i am very lucky i will get another 5 before it gets away from me ha ha

this is a picture of the path of m16 so you can see not much hope for me lol

path of M16.jpg

11 hours ago, toxic said:

wow thanks Olly and talking of latitude  you should see my effort with m16 lol i managed to get 1 image 0f 5 min

utes per night so i have a grand total of 3 images lol this year and if i am very lucky i will get another 5 before it gets away from me ha ha

this is a picture of the path of m16 so you can see not much hope for me lol

path of M16.jpg

Nope, I think your eagle is goosed even if your duck is flying high!

Olly

2 hours ago, halli said:

Lovely blues and golds.   Wasn't aware of this one - you have inspired me to have a go !

i hope you have a clear view east and south it is very low but i look forward to seeing it best of luck.

I really like this image. The golden stars look great on the black background. There is enough room Around each one which makes it stand out so well compared to a globular. Excellent result. 

Archived