SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi from Shepperton

Mrpepperman

Good evening and hope you all had a wonderful Christmas /holiday. I am completely new to Astronomy, have wanted to take images of the moon for ages and my fantastic wife has just bought me a Skywatch 127... wow am I out of my depth I don't even understand the instruction manual, it could certainly do with having a little more information, anyway I'm hoping you might be able to help me educate myself on this exciting journey.

Best wishes to you all 

Try get along to a Walton Astro Group. I'm in Hampton and happy to help. In the next week or so if you can get the moon in the field of view just pop a camera phone to the eyepiece and see how you get on.

cheers

peter

Hi and welcome to SGL! This is a great place to be, there's loads of people who will be able to hel and also if you use the search function you will probably find the answers to many of your questions :)  Another good place to get help from would be a local astro club if there's one near you... Sorry my geography is terrible and I have no idea where Shepperton is, but here is a link to a list of astro clubs around the UK for you to peruse :)

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Archived