Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Orions Sword, flame with a hint of Horsey. 25-11-16

thanks Happy-cat, 25x45 sec iso1600 and 20x60sec iso 1600, 2 clicks on the stopper should of been three in hindsight, I shot in jpeg because forgot to change it after solar and didn't find out till taking my images off this morning, but I'm quite please how thay turned out.  clear skys charl.

15 minutes ago, happy-kat said:

I know you like single shot but what exposure length and did you stop it down?

yer mate ill be having another go tonight "weather permiting", the seeing lastnight was A1, hope its as good tonight, ive loads of other lens but I favour the 35/135 since I got it off chris lock "thanks Chris" in mint condition I havnt used any of my others, ive the super-tak 300 aswell if I want to get abit closer.  charl.

thanks John, sorry id been so long replying, ive had me head full of solar this post slipped my mind. yer mate I'm quite pleased with the shot but next time I think ill stop it down abit because theres quite a bit of colour drift on the brighter stars. clear skys, charl.

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 22:38, johnfosteruk said:

definitely one of your best mate considering.

Archived