A few images from 24-09-16

Davey-T

Very nice Dave. Is there any way to bump up the contrast a bit in Photoshop on the first two images? It looks like there is some detail there that can be further enhanced. I think those shots are great! I actually intentionally left my quantum turned off once hoping to register some granulation, but it didn't quite end up showing them. I am not sure how truly white light my images were! They looked like in between h-alpha and WL.

-Charles

7 hours ago, cshahar said:

Very nice Dave. Is there any way to bump up the contrast a bit in Photoshop on the first two images? It looks like there is some detail there that can be further enhanced. I think those shots are great! I actually intentionally left my quantum turned off once hoping to register some granulation, but it didn't quite end up showing them. I am not sure how truly white light my images were! They looked like in between h-alpha and WL.

-Charles

Hi Charles, could probably improve them but the images were so bad to start with that I didn't bother with too much processing, most of the days catch went straight in the bin :grin:

I was going to have a go at combining the "white light" with the HA but not had time yet.

Dave

Dave..........you inly just noticed the WL feature of the Quark :hello2: hehe,  I am getting into the habit of browsing the disc before I power the Q up now & you may catch something pretty nifty if your lucky.

Seeing has been dire lately Dave but you have still managed to get some usable data mate, good on ya!.  I ended up binning a whole sessions worth after stacking the first couple as I could see it was not going anywhere good.

Atb mate & keep it up.

5 hours ago, Ewan said:

Dave..........you inly just noticed the WL feature of the Quark :hello2: hehe,  I am getting into the habit of browsing the disc before I power the Q up now & you may catch something pretty nifty if your lucky.

Seeing has been dire lately Dave but you have still managed to get some usable data mate, good on ya!.  I ended up binning a whole sessions worth after stacking the first couple as I could see it was not going anywhere good.

Atb mate & keep it up.

Bit slow on the uptake mate, I blame old age, took me 3 months to discover that Firecapture had Autorun, before that I was taking animations manually lol

Dave

Archived