NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

well done John Foster

xtreemchaos

Thanks chaps, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy although there are many finer images than mine that could have been published so It was quite a surprise. I must say the chap who contacted me, an editorial assistant called Iain Todd was an absolute gentleman. Sent me a complimentary copy of the mag as well which means one to put away for posteriors. ? Thanks S@N

Well done indeed and congratulations on getting published, I would imagine you're pretty chuffed with that (I know I would be). If I'm not mistaken this isn't the only SGL contribution to this months Sky At Night magazine, Cotterless45 has a letter published as well unless I've got my wires tangled somewhere (quite possible admittedly :happy8:), well done the pair of you :icon_biggrin:

Well done sir, always a buzz to see members Images published
in the Astronomy  Mags.  It used to be a very regular occurrence, 
which kept the Published Members list ticking over at a rate of knots, 
but rather slower these days. Hopefully It will rise through the gearbox again soon :icon_biggrin:.

Archived