NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Quark Collection all rubbish seeing

Ewan

Well after weeks of either haze , cloud or Mr JS above the UK I have a small collection of data I really didn't know what to do with, here it is anyway.

Tomorrow is meant to be good but no fingers crossed here.

Can someone verify that my 'Eiffel Tower' prom did actually split in two parts please, I thought for a moment it was a stacking error but that part looks fine, I saw an image of the same prom on FB & this tall prom did at one time have a smaller section sat next to it so maybe mine is correct.

Thanks for looking.

Prom 1.png

Eiffel Prominence B.png

Eiffel Prominence.png

test.png

Prom 1.png

test 2.png

Mountain Prom.png

Prom Anim.gif

Glad to see you're keeping your hand in Ewan, done the odd bit recently but seeing has generally been poor.

Going away up north for the weekend tomorrow so no doubt the weather and seeing in the south will be perfect :grin:

Got some images of that prom that were so bad they didn't get any further than AS2, will have a look to see if it's a ghost.

Dave

2 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Glad to see you're keeping your hand in Ewan, done the odd bit recently but seeing has generally been poor.

Going away up north for the weekend tomorrow so no doubt the weather and seeing in the south will be perfect :grin:

Got some images of that prom that were so bad they didn't get any further than AS2, will have a look to see if it's a ghost.

Dave

You have a good time Dave & don't drink all the beer :-), if you could take a look much appreciated. I am sure it's not a stacking error as the spicules near it are spot on. Yep finally got a setting for catching the Hairy Limb now  oooooeeeerrr.

Archived