Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I got Distinction. Yes! :-)

Rosanella

I'm doing S207 next, then S282 then 221.

only doing 221 after 121 so the maths is out the way..... :lol: - then i can enjoy the rest of it, although level 3 study is supposed to be very maths heavy :lol: but thats a good 3-4 years away! :) So I might meet you in level 3 stuff, as 282 is another to do.....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm doing S207 next, then S282 then 221.

only doing 221 after 121 so the maths is out the way..... :lol: - then i can enjoy the rest of it, although level 3 study is supposed to be very maths heavy :lol: but thats a good 3-4 years away! :) So I might meet you in level 3 stuff, as 282 is another to do.....

That's why I'm leaving 221 'till last. I want it fresh in my mind for the level 3 stuff.

Thank you guys :-)

I can take it a little easier, but not too much as there's an exam coming up in October: OU MS221 :shock:. It's tough going and I'd really like to get through a few books I mean to read.

How soon will I do a Heather Couper on TV Ron? No idea. I don't watch TV :shocked:

By the way, Cygnus-1, I do have a couple of pictures of Cygnus and...it looks like is a busy place...

High Magnification

cygnusx1highmag20080626wc8.th.jpg

Wide Field

cygnusx1widef2008062618kh2.th.jpg

Archived