Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC7000 - What a beautiful Night!

steppenwolf

Tonight (30/06/08) was beautiful and for the first time this year I could see the sweep of the Milky Way with my naked eyes - such a wonderful sight!

Tonight was also the first time that I selected my target and set up the autoguiding run completely remotely from inside the house. OK, I still had to set the original focus by hand but it was great fun anyway - and although not a very original choice, here's what I captured - The North America Nebula. This image comprises of 17 X 400 second subs. taken with my SXVF-M25C and Skywatcher ED 80 Refractor, guided.

ngc7000_300608_l.jpg

Thats a wonderful image Steve, u must be so pleased with that camera , the results are very good indeed,what baffles me though is the short exposures, and the results you are achieving Steve, the depth is excellent and the colour is equally as good ,

well done .

Rog

Thats a wonderful image Steve, u must be so pleased with that camera

I am certainly very pleased with the camera now and delighted that I kept on going to resolve the various technical issues.

Thanks for your comments folks.

Archived