Couple from today-28-04-16

Davey-T

I could tell it was the 152 without reading the script, dunno how lol :icon_biggrin:.

I know what you mean about the wind Dave but it can handle it, looks a little like a ICBM sat on the mount though.

Nice captures btw,  have you tried without the FR in place Dave ? you will def get some fantastic detail & pretty small.

37 minutes ago, Ewan said:

I could tell it was the 152 without reading the script, dunno how lol :icon_biggrin:.

I know what you mean about the wind Dave but it can handle it, looks a little like a ICBM sat on the mount though.

Nice captures btw,  have you tried without the FR in place Dave ? you will def get some fantastic detail & pretty small.

Will try tomorrow if the promised clear sky shows up, only had a few days when the seeing was good enough to use the Quark without the focal reducer in the eighteen months I've had it.

Dave

Archived