threaded tube inserts

faulksy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, faulksy said:

any one else know were to get these

tried these damian as steve said the same place. they want £78 for 100 as thats there minimum order qty

youd think they would just send you some 

1 hour ago, faulksy said:

any one else know were to get these

tried these damian as steve said the same place. they want £78 for 100 as thats there minimum order qty

That's poor customer service as I'm sure they would sell the rest eventually.

Be careful of Essentra. Mike (Demon Barber), told me of them. I phoned up and asked for some items and was told that their minimum order was £50 if I remember correctly. It was some time ago now so memory is hazy.

Derek

Yeah they charged me a lot for postage, I think the total was about £30 although I can't remember exactly. I also bought 4 tube inserts for some table legs on one occasion. They sent some samples first. 

I asked for samples but they said the parts were too expensive so could not send any. I understood that, can't run a business and give away expensive gear. I would have sent the sample back if asked but of course no business can trust people that they do not know.

Having said that when I had faulty astro filters  Astronomik sent out replacements before I had returned the originals. All credit to them for that. Not all businesses are the same. The bits I wanted from Essentra were adjustable  cams ( like bike skewers).

I ended up buying from Norelem Ltd

You might try looking at their web site. www.norelem.co.uk

norelem LTD
Innovation Centre
1 Devon Way
B31 2TS Birmingham
Phone: 0121 222 5320

Derek

got some, from the company who said min order of 100. they agreed to minimum order value of 20 quid + vat + p+p come to £30 for 20 :headbang: be here in the morning,along with my aurora truss clamps and heat shrink for poles. build thread soon

Archived