Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

More data from 30th March

Theninjagecko

4 minutes ago, neil phillips said:

On the right track there, your getting good capture settings from the camera as far as I can tell. Just need great seeing. Maybe worth getting the new colour wonder cam

good tweak from Stuart

Hello Neil thanks for the reply, always like seeing your pictures and strive for similar. 

Are you talking about the ZWO ? I'm still pondering with one to get and if to go mono.

15 minutes ago, Theninjagecko said:

Hello Neil thanks for the reply, always like seeing your pictures and strive for similar. 

Are you talking about the ZWO ? I'm still pondering with one to get and if to go mono.

Yes the new single shot colour camera 224MC. Though not sure how high planets for you will be in the coming years ?

Can always tell those who will improve with more effort, and better equipment. Always look forward is what I say. That's all I have ever done. I am still doing that after all theses years.

You could be getting similar quicker than you think. If you love doing it, and have the knack. your halfway there.

50 minutes ago, neil phillips said:

They don't make a mono chip for this

But it is the colour camera to get for planets by a long shot. its what I would by, if I wanted colour

Didn't realise they only do the colour of the 224. Seems a very good camera, how well would the moon be captured with this? Cant seem to find any images of the moon with the 224, Also is an IR pass filter an option for a colour camera? Thanks.

Archived