Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Second Jupiter ever

After my first go with my mono asi120mm, tonight i used my trust hd webcam. Struggled against the wind and cloud though and thus the focus is a bit off. Need to build my arduino focuser aswell as it a bit of a phaff focusing a 150PL on a tiny chip.

Any how equipment was SW150PL, Trust hd webcam, 2x barlow. Captured several 1000 frame video then stacked in registax 6 plus wavelets

FB_IMG_1458946820639.jpg

Forgot to add with moons Europa Io and Callisto

Nice! Do go steady with the Wavelets though. Did you use Registax to stack? If so, have a go with Autostakkert! 2. It's better at stacking (ensure the Planet radio button is selected) and I find the Wavelets much more forgiving when I bring the TIFF into Registax.

Alexxx

I have as and registax. I used registax to stack as i some how managed to set to mjpg on capture ans as2 wouldnt load them.

Next time out i will use as2 to stack then rs wavlets

I have had another play to day and been refining wavlets and have a better image for it.

Well had another go with the ASI120MM and got the GRS :hello2:

22_21_51_g3_b3_ap10.jpg

[ZWO ASI120MM-S]
Pan=0
Tilt=0
Output Format=SER file
Binning=2
Capture Area=1280x960
ColourSpace=MONO16
Sensor Temp=7.2
High Speed Mode=Off
Overclock=0