NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

At last

Dave Lloyd

Poor planning re the Moon / M13 thingy. But I don't think that you can be blamed for getting a bit over excited after a long layoff.

I had my first look of the season at M13 at about 05:30 this morning. No moon. 10" mirror. Incredible!! (Need a bigger scope now).

Paul

Yes

I was ready but moisture in the air ruined everything Polaris is visible but no others then going out and looking under a street light you can actually see how much damp is about I might try early in the morning to see the planets but anything else forget it,typical

Yes

I was ready but moisture in the air ruined everything Polaris is visible but no others then going out and looking under a street light you can actually see how much damp is about I might try early in the morning to see the planets but anything else forget it,typical

Actually I think that's a reason I had trouble with M31. The sky was clear but the air was very damp.

LOL, I've done that before...

DSOs first, planets/lunar later...  :D

Yes, there was a lot of moisture out there last night, I did mull over going out for the second time in a week (!!) but the skies got murkier as the evening wore on...

Archived