Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lousy seeing but not bad for an Ed80

trudie

Well, banding on the disc and Cassini visible. Not too shoddy!!

One thing though, in Registax, try aligning the RGB and that will get rid of the red tinge at the top and blue at the bottom.

'Part from that, cracking!! :shocked:

See you now know a lot of stuff! That's a good shot :shocked: and if you follow Daz's advice (in registax go to RGB align and then click estimate) it'll become even sharper :cat::cat:

Helen

hey nice one Trudie , yes thats better , hitting the RGB does the fix ,seeing is hopeless now , i could not get the histogram up enough tonight , on that note i was lucky last night , dont think it worth going for now , but well done on this image Trudie

Rog

You have a very good result there Trudie, and as said, with an ED80. A great little scope.

The re edit improved it, thats for sure. I hope you do get the Obs. soon, and a larger scope to put in it. Only a matter of time.

Ron. :shocked:

Lovely job in any respect. Superb from the ed80. A great scope but does not quite have the focal length to help getting the image scale. Cracking result therefore! 2nd edit looks the buisness

Anthony

Archived