Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My website

Sam

I managed to stick all of my pictures and other astronomy related stuff onto a website, which is here:

http://space-and-stuff.spaces.live.com

All the pictures on it are taken by me (except the link to SGL :angry: ). I keep a log of what observing I've been - I pretty much cut and paste what I write on SGL.

There's also a list of Messiers and NGCs I've looked at with links to my images. Feel free to have a look and let me know what you think.

cheers

Sam

No one will get bored on that site Sam, it's a very interesting place. There is a varied array of images, and your writings are very good too. You've been a very busy guy.

Nice one.

Ron. :angry:

Thanks for the comments! Microsoft did all the hard work I just filled in the blanks - saves having to learn HTML! There's quite a bit of flexibility in how live spaces lets the websites be designed and it doesn't take to long either - its all point and click. The hardest bit was (and is) taking the pictures!

Sam

Archived