NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Young Moon

Paxo

Taken last night, 6th May, at 21.30 (the same time as Ant's shot coincidently). Taken through WO FLT110 on my Canon 40, single shot 1/4 sec at iso 200 (took about 20 shots in total, may have a go at stacking later).

Moon was 32 hours old and coming close to setting behind some flats across the river Tyne from me.

Hope you enjoy.

Steve

post-13953-133877341336_thumb.jpg

Very nice. You've got some great delicate features there mate, well done on the exposure times - spot on!

It's nice to know that someone else was doing exactly the same thing at the same time :angry:

I tried for detail but the seeing wouldn't allow. So I went for the more bruttish over exposed moon.

Thanks for all the nice comments. You can thank Mrs Paxo for the shot being taken. I was setting up for a long session imaging M101 (busy processing at the moment) when she came out and insisted that I took a shot.

Steve.

Archived