Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter - Post Stargazing Live!

Virgoman

Managed to image this last night of Jupiter and Io after watching the Brian, Dara and co. Unfortunately said show meant I missed/forgot about Io and Europa mutually associating.. ahem!!  :rolleyes: ! Europa is in fact just out of shot in this image as the two had parted a short time earlier. A very calm evening here and quite misty and I managed to get quite a few runs. This one is taken at native focal length. I have a few barlow efforts to process as well! Clear skies - ours are about to disappear I fear - beautifully timed for the eclipse :sad: .

Best regards,

Ralph

post-4992-0-50172600-1426771299.png

Many thanks for your kind comments Jarrod, Simon, Stuart, Robin, mitchelln & Gazabone for your kind comments. Most appreciated! Thanks for your TV comment Simon - still recovering from the shock lol!! Clear Skies everyone!

Best regards,

Ralph

Managed to image this last night of Jupiter and Io after watching the Brian, Dara and co. Unfortunately said show meant I missed/forgot about Io and Europa mutually associating.. ahem!!  :rolleyes: ! Europa is in fact just out of shot in this image as the two had parted a short time earlier. A very calm evening here and quite misty and I managed to get quite a few runs. This one is taken at native focal length. I have a few barlow efforts to process as well! Clear skies - ours are about to disappear I fear - beautifully timed for the eclipse :sad: .

Best regards,

Ralph

Thats a superb photo Ralph - which telescope did you use ?

Archived