Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

request for pictures

lynnm

HI,

i'd like to reach out to some astrophotographers to see if a can obtain a number of images taken by "backyard" astronomers for an event i am hosting for my local scouts over the weekend of March 21..

i've got a parrellel conversation running in the Essex Cloud dodgers foum on SGL ( social groups)  about my event, and someone suggested a great idea about having a slideshow of some pictures taken..

would anyone be willing to send me some pictures, so i can then make a decent slideshow for the scouts and cubs to see?

i'd appreciate any assistance..

i could possibly go through previous posts and grab the images, but that didn't seem the right thing to do...

cheers

Mike

thanks for all the links and images people.. i'll be pulling and collating a number of these over the next few days, and i've got someone with better powerpoint skills than me to put it all together,... 

thanks again

Mike

Archived