Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

12" Starhopper Dob...YAHOOOOOO........

I am the PROUD owner of a 12"' Dob....  Can't  wait for our next DEEP SKY SESSION .... ALL THOSE STARS....I  am calling it CYCLOPS... I haven't had a 12" Dob in a few years.... The Open star clusters, and everything else...Yahoooooo...

I also picked up a 2" Lumicon UHC filter,       2" 72mm Super Plossl,        2"  32mm E-lux..     2" Wollensack  12.5mm,         2" GSO 2x Barlow,      and a 2" Extender Eyepiece.......and a foam case,   a fun day indeed ! 

Clear and Dark skies

Mark   

I am the PROUD owner of a 12"' Dob....  Can't  wait for our next DEEP SKY SESSION .... ALL THOSE STARS....I  am calling it CYCLOPS... I haven't had a 12" Dob in a few years.... The Open star clusters, and everything else...Yahoooooo...

I also picked up a 2" Lumicon UHC filter,       2" 72mm Super Plossl,        2"  32mm E-lux..     2" Wollensack  12.5mm,         2" GSO 2x Barlow,      and a 2" Extender Eyepiece.......and a foam case,   a fun day indeed ! 

Clear and Dark skies

Mark   

is that a typo 72mm ep , good luck with your new lovely scope mate

Clear and Dark skies

Mark   

Congrats, you will enjoy for sure!

We wait for first report :smiley:

Congratulations on the new scope Mark :smiley:

The 72mm plossl will have an apparent field of view of 35 degrees and will deliver a 14.7 mm exit pupil with the 12" F/5 dob. It will be interesting to hear how that works. Otherwise, you should have some great views with the scope :smiley:

Congratulations on the new scope Mark :smiley:

The 72mm plossl will have an apparent field of view of 35 degrees and will deliver a 14.7 mm exit pupil with the 12" F/5 dob. It will be interesting to hear how that works. Otherwise, you should have some great views with the scope :smiley:

i was surprised no one else spotted that john. that will be interesting to hear his comments

Archived