Editing my posts????

Aye, if I recall correctly, you need a minimum of 250 posts before you can edit. If you've written something which you feel compromises your post or hinders communication, just drop a line to one of the mods and I'm sure they'll lend a helping hand :smiley:

Hope this helped :icon_salut:

Nicoscy,

Sadly this was introduced on the back of a spree of new members writing antagonistic comments on site then changing them so the offence went mostly unseen by the Moderators. Very much a case of the few spoliing it for the majority.

I trust you can understand why now.

Alan

• 2 months later...

Mmmm, once upon a time I could edit posts and use the classifieds, (I think at the time it was 50 posts, which I had passed)  now I can't do either, having been a well behaved mamber for a few years. I recently had a post where i missed out one word which i would have normally just edited to include. Seems a lot of effort, reporting the post and getting it modified by a moderator just to add a word. 

Still, rules are rules and I must abide by them. Guess i will just have to  write more posts so that I can eventually edit my posts :grin:

Thanks for the helpful information.  I didn't know, and just thought I couldn't find "the button". :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry too much, most of us are pretty sloppy with our spelling etc so it won't look out of place :)

As others have said, anything really bothering you, just let us know and we can sort it 

Archived