Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

canon 1000d

Hi. I have just bought a second hand Canon1000d. It came with battery and charger and nothing else. I would like to get the software CD so that I can put tit on my laptop to view what my camera sees. Can anybody point me in the right direction as to where I can get one, even a copy would do (if thats allowed). I have tried eBay, but they dont seem to have one for the 1000d.

regards.

Steve

I agree with Peter, canon uk site, my 1100D which I bought brand new a few weeks ago had the cd's  missing, managed to download all the software from the UK canon site,  but could only get the basic manual from there,  had to go to the US site to get the full manual, found it under rebel T3 (same camera as 1100d)

Leigh

Usually you can only download an upgrade, not the whole package...which I find rather stupid of Canon.

As mentioned above, Astro Photography Tool (APT) or EOS Camera Movie Record are free alternatives.

If they don't work for you let me know and I will have a search for a CD, there is probably one in the loft somewhere...

Usually you can only download an upgrade, not the whole package...which I find rather stupid of Canon.

As mentioned above, Astro Photography Tool (APT) or EOS Camera Movie Record are free alternatives.

If they don't work for you let me know and I will have a search for a CD, there is probably one in the loft somewhere...

You can download an image of the Eos Solutions CD  you will need the Serial number of the camera...

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t3_18_55mm_is_ii_lens_kit#DriversAndSoftware

Peter...

Finally managed to download the Canon software to my laptop, also Stellarium. It had running very very slow. Reason! I had about 20 versions of anti virus stuff on it. all sorted now and thank you for your help and suggestions with the software.

Steve.

Archived