NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

DOCUMENTS DOWNLOAD

daz

Hi All

Rather than issue people with a printed pack of information, you can download your own from here!

So, please find attached a welcome letter, sky notes and a Wake Me poster. We'd suggest laminating the Wake Me poster to keep it resistant to moisture and the idea is to keep it visible when you go to bed if it's cloudy, so we know if you want to be woken when the sky clears.

The pitch plan is also included, but be aware this may be subject to change...

SGL9 Welcome Letter.pdfPlease_Wake_Me.pdfSky notes for 4th and 5th April.pdf

I see that Steve's pitch isn't listed so I assume he couldn't make it this year - so I'm assuming that the only WiFi available is in the Cafe area. 3G coverage is a little patchy and at night it can drop off as they turn down the power for the 3G data.. Not had a problem with calls though.

I have been discussing the final booking chart with Daz. The Lucksall office is sorting a few changes and it is hoped that Daz will receive the final chart - hopefully today. I am expecting to visit Lucksall on Monday and Tuesday to say hello to the early birds -  I hope to have the final chart with me.

I've mentioned to Daz that I'm hoping to come over on Tuesday instead of Thursday. However I am on a pitch in Hare (deliberately as it's relatively quieter which I will need occasionally...) which is about the same size as my tent, and arriving on Tuesday makes it 5 days. Do I need to change my pitch? Sorry to be a pain..

I've mentioned to Daz that I'm hoping to come over on Tuesday instead of Thursday. However I am on a pitch in Hare (deliberately as it's relatively quieter which I will need occasionally...) which is about the same size as my tent, and arriving on Tuesday makes it 5 days. Do I need to change my pitch? Sorry to be a pain..

Kev its likely that Daz has advised the Lucksall Office of your request - so we are awaiting info from Lucksall. If you are staying for 5 days then the tent will need to be moved at some stage. We will get back to you. Look forward to meeting you next week.

Hi,

There has been a wifi set up on the field in the past. I think I have seen that the person who set it up is not coming this year.

I have spoken nicely to the landlady in the Moon Inn and she gave me access to her wifi...... (I don't have the password as she keyed it into my laptop).

I would recommend that if you need large downloads do them at home before coming to Lucksall.

Cheers

Adrian

I think the site itself has WiFi as I've used it before although you won't receive it where we are pitched you can get it in the cafe area, you may need to ask at reception for the connection code. I've just used my phone in the past & connected to it via the laptop & it works for me allbeit a little bit slow.

Archived