Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Saturn & Moons

Cloudwatcher

Actually managed some observing and imaging last night. :shock: Concentrated on Saturn whilst the moon was still low to the East. Got in quite a few shots with the 350D both on it's own and with the Mak using various ESP and Barlows.

Still working on this one which shows promise. A combination of three Saturn exposures and two for the moons. Had to cut out a lot of clutter from background but with some more work I think it will be worth keeping. :D

Cheers

CW

(click as usual)

Just seen Starmans post! :D Wish I hadn't bothered now. :lol: Going back to bed>

Ron,you say the nicest things,I bet your a 'wow' with the ladies! :D Indeed, thank you all for your kind comments. :lol:

Your all be sorry you know! I'll bore you rigid over the next few days with images of Saturn from last night that are still to be worked on. :D

Here's another more saturated and sharper combi for starters. (not sure I like this as much)

Cheers

CW

Archived