Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Good seeing tonight perhaps?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@knobby - the CG5 is holding its own thank you! (as long as you don't sneeze near it), but I must confess I had a look at a nice Skywatcher EQ6 GT alt-az in the widescreen center on Baker street the other day and thought that's my next mount!

this baby:

http://www.firstlightoptics.com/skywatcher-mounts/skywatcher-az-eq6-mount.html

fingers crossed to the weather the wind doesn't seem to be lightening...

r.

Dan

It's been mostly sunny here today, of course now it has turned to cloud ... then rain ... and now hail. Forecast is still sort of OKish but I'm wondering if it's worth the trip down to the observatory tonight.

Clear skies forecast Hear on the south coast but windy guests 10 to 20 mile an hour still predicted!

Debating weather to go out :confused: .  

Oh No is there no end to it? :clouds2: started pouring down here now forecast is clear with no rain Grrrrrrrr They got it wrong again  :mad: .

@Hippie - hold out it might just be a shower..

I live in hope Dan, But now just thinking of viewing in the backyard hear with light pollution,   Instead of going out into the forest with dark skies, I don't have good views here at home with high trees around me :sad: .    

Archived