Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

7mm bgo

faulksy

cant believe i have just been out bid on a 7mm bgo on the bay, i have been watching it for the last week and i also had the highest bid untill today, so tonight i put £65 on it thinking no one will pay that much and it sold for £66 plus p+p cant believe peeps would pay new price, if it was a 4mm or 5mm bgo then i would of won but not for a 7mm shame though. ebay is crazy

I feel for you, that seems to happen to me all the time on ebay. I have the 5mm BGO and would love a 7mm but like you say 66 pounds seems a bit steep. I think I paid around 55 for mine. I saw one chap trying to sell a BGO for 100 quid a few weeks ago on ABS!!

Chris

Why can't you believe?

After all you were prepared to pay just £1 less than what it went for...

ebay is not crazy - the punters are!

Perhaps not crazy - just deluded? and willing to spend money without doing any research?

But who cares? not my money :grin:

Thats the way it goes on e.bay. It's best to stick with the top price you are prepared to pay I reckon. 

I guess someone wanted to complete a set or something. They are out of production but the Astro Hutech or Fujiyama orthos are just as good in every respect. If all the rest you have are Baader GO's though I suppose having the logo matching might matter to some ?

I've been gazumped a number of times, but I've done it to others too.

It's the luck of the draw, and swings and roundabouts.

You learn to live with the disappointments, tough as they can be at times.

Some folks will go overboard bid wise, they just have to win, come hell or high water.

Better being sensible IMO.

Ron.

I paid £7's for my first 7mm bgo from flo clearance cause it had a slight speck on the optics. At the time I was fairly new to the hobby and although I liked the eyepiece I sold it on fairly quickly for £30 lol woops never mind

cant believe i have just been out bid on a 7mm bgo on the bay

I've never used one, but I've read that a lot of folk use Bidder Snipers on ebay. Of course, it is always the highest bid, not necessarily the last bid that wins.

Archived