Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

How could it dew up?!

emadmoussa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tele Vue make a silent one with specially modeled air currents which optimally clear fogging while actually increasing the resolution of the scope. It was designed by Al Nagler before his hair fell out.

It's around £899 I believe :wink:

Actually seen one of these in use at a star party in the US, quite a remarkable piece of equipment.

Sure - if you could provide the link? :)

Not sure if there is a link to the article (a quick search did not find one).  I can scan it in and link to the images hosted on Photobucket.  Only four pages long so will be easy to do, just not sure if it is strictly allowed; copy-write and all that   :huh:   

Unless a Mod, or someone more in the know about these sorts of things tells me not to, I will do it after I have had some food.  I can easily delete the images from Photobucket if someone tells me to do so after I have uploaded them.

• 1 month later...

did you switch on your fan after you removed the covers?

If the fan (as in a dob) is close to the ground or grass, warm or moist air

is sucked up and will dew up your primary and secondary.

switch on the fan with the scope tilted away from the ground, after 15mins

switch it off...

should work..

Archived