NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Observing Session at Blaenavon 9/11/13

Matthew

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fingers crossed it will be a good night!    i might need some advice on getting an synscan AZ mount working......  i discovered i have a second synscan controller with a slightly newer hand version so fingers crossed it will actually work this time :)

The forecast is looking pretty grim for Saturday and with the rugby being a late kick as well I've decided to skip this one unfortunately.

Fingers crossed for a Welsh win in the rugby and clear skies over Blaenavon in the evening !

Sorry Matthew I cannot attend because one of the local National Trust venues is hosting a star party and is expecting a crowd from a wide area - hopefully!! Whether its clear or cloudy I will be giving a demo on scopes or giving a talk on various topics.

Lets hope is clear for you and me.

Mark

Sunday lookin good as well Gaz, no consolation I know. Too close to the rugby I would guess for a lot. I haven't had my scope out since Brecon but things are about to change in the next few weeks. Hope to catch up soon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

lol im not a rugby person to be honest thats probally why it dosent effect me........ my plan tomorrow is to sew the canvas on the trailer, and get all my equiptment all sorted, greesed ect and ready...... for me to pack it all away any not use it for another month... lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much recently - have finally qualified as a GP and have been up to my eyeballs in work.  Finally settling down, and wondering when the next meet at Blaenavon will be.

Rhys

Hi Rhys,

Welcome back, and congrats !  :smile:  

Archived