zicklurky

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this link works, we meet up here:

https://maps.google....&num=1&t=m&z=18

Unfortunately, I can't make it either tonight :(

Hi fellow cloud gazers,.-D

This open forum worries me a bit as I feel it is not maybe a good idea to publish where you folk go for all & sundry to read, as perhaps also the criminal element on the WWW may also see it! & now know where you be with thousands of pounds worth of kit! maybe alone in a dark place, so please remember that this is not a closed forum it is open to anyone, everyone out there can see this! & could be up there waiting to pounce on you now the map is there for all to read/see:-(

Take care out there aliens, OH SORRY NO WHAT I MEANT TO WRITE WAS "MY LITTLE PALE PEOPLE OF THE NIGHT" AHA HA HA! ,.-(YUM YUM like moths to the space lights we craftily attract & mesmerize you, then when you are all on your own, Out alone you become our latest ABDUCTEES! COME now COME our probes are awaiting your holes,.-O0oooooW

Hi fellow cloud gazers,.-D

This open forum worries me a bit as I feel it is not maybe a good idea to publish where you folk go for all & sundry to read, as perhaps also the criminal element on the WWW may also see it! & now know where you be with thousands of pounds worth of kit! maybe alone in a dark place, so please remember that this is not a closed forum it is open to anyone, everyone out there can see this! & could be up there waiting to pounce on you now the map is there for all to read/see:-(

I'm an eighteen stone ex bodybuilder. Let em come and try ;)

• 2 weeks later...

No worries, next time. I will have my powerpack delivered tomorrow so I will be running on that instead of batteries.

Debating whether or not to take it outside for a bit of lunar viewing before its kicking out time at the pubs.

Keep me crossed, off to the IoW this weekend.... Forecast is currently ok for Friday/Saturday.... Though I don't want to tempt fate as last time I went there it snowed!

Cheers

Peter

I think we had all four seasons that weekend!

I'm off to Kelling Heath this weekend. Weathers looking a bit cloudy at the moment.

If it snows I know who to blame! ;)

Havent been up there in ages guys - whats the weather been like - down in Redhill its been grim so long I have pretty much given up astro.  Redhill does have a micro climate though so its not always a reliable indicator of what it may be like at RC.

It has been pretty dire in Merstham too ,Mel. Every time it has looked like playing ball, it has either clouded out completely or a thin hazy cloud has reflected so much LP as to make it pointless.

Gotta keep positive though, our skies will come good, won't they??

Archived