Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

RC

zicklurky

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey been away so unable to make it out recently, although just got back from Hereford area - got about 45m of clear skies last night there (naked eye no scope) fantastic skies, shame skies around here aren't similar. Will post when able to make out will keep eye on here

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on a decision to be made later I am either gonna shoot down to my mates near East Hoathley, or if it seems dodgy down there, I may well pop up to RC later. Wont know until later though after I have done a badly timed bit of shifting I got roped into :sad:  Anyone else likely to be out at RC tonight?

Still haven't got the secondary back in my 10" yet :rolleyes: been a lazy git. Won't be able to get it done this evening as it's down my folks house.

If your going to RC I can bring my 31mm Nagler up for you to try if you want? Similar FOV to a 35mm pan.

Woop woop! Just picked up a 10" dob on ebay. Hoping to pick it up and get some time in at RC this week, if this storm allows! I've never had my own dob, I can't wait to give it a viewing! Although I'm going to need to learn how to collimate now..  :smiley:

Archived