Greetings from Romania, from an e-journalist in Medicine! ^_^

StarryMan82

Greetings, fellow (newbie and/or pro) astronomers and astrophotographers worldwide! ^_^

Who am I... I, for one, am a newbie in Astronomy and in all the other stars-related sciences... :-) Furthermore, I'm a paradoxical type of person. A semi-Dreamer, a semi-Seeker, a semi-Pragmatist, a semi-Reactionary. :-) I'm a "semi-" person! ^_^ LoL! :-)))

Now, on a more serious "tone", I've studied Letters for a few years (e.g., some 10 years back), and I've found my vocation to be that of an e-journalist. :-) My "specialization"? Medicine. :-) Well, generalist medicine, especially, but right now... I write for a dentistry-thematized/-oriented on-line site with a team of talented dentists to back it up, as well as for the National Theatre of Bucharest as a transcriber and proofreader. ^_^ Also, I've worked as a social-wised e-journalist, but it finally got me... :-)

In the end, I can only hope that, by starting with the Astronomy - later on, with Astrophotography, too... -, I'll manage to find my balance, somewhat. ^_^

Thank you for having me, in advane! ^_^

~ Silviu

Archived