Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Think Pink!

JamesF

Just been browsing for a gamepad to use with EQASCOM and discovered that vibrant pink versions seem to go for far less than their rather less exuberantly-coloured counterparts.

That'll be me sorted then; and it should be easy to find in the dark, too :D

James

I remember it well :) In fact, even my 10 and 8 year old children enjoy the Pink Panther :D

On an unrelated note, until just over ten years ago I was "somewhere between the M4 and A329(M)" too, in Sindlesham.

James

There is no shame in liking pink James, you know it isn't about the money :grin: :grin:

You're probably not wrong. I'm a one-man crusade to overturn the traditions of the last hundred years and reclaim pink from the girls :D

Hence these:

post-10871-0-28513600-1377767493_thumb.j

James

I think there was a time when baby boys were dressed in pink and girls in blue. Extract fro wiki below. Interesting how things change.

Some date the origin of the association of pink with girls in the United States to the 1910s[18] or 1920s.[19] Many have noted the contrary association of pink with boys in 20th-century America. An article in the trade publication Earnshaw's Infants' Department in June 1918 said: [20][21][22][23]

The generally accepted rule is pink for the boys, and blue for the girls. The reason is that pink, being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl.

After reading this,i need to go do something manly like hammer nails into a plank of wood or something.

You could always do something really manly like watch Stade Francais play rugby :D

James

I think there was a time when baby boys were dressed in pink and girls in blue. Extract fro wiki below. Interesting how things change.

Some date the origin of the association of pink with girls in the United States to the 1910s[18] or 1920s.[19] Many have noted the contrary association of pink with boys in 20th-century America. An article in the trade publication Earnshaw's Infants' Department in June 1918 said: [20][21][22][23]

The generally accepted rule is pink for the boys, and blue for the girls. The reason is that pink, being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl.

I like blue. :eek:

Archived