NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi from Tamworth and the Algarve

MoonAgeDayDreamer

Hi all,

I live in the Tamworth (Staff's) area, but we also have an apartment in the Algarve, and spend lots of time over there, and very lucky enough to have magnificent unspoilt sea views for sky watching (which is where my telescope is). I'm sorry to say, where we live at the moment has limited views of the sky, but I have managed to capture Saturn on RegiStax once, and I was in absolute awe!!! never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine one day I would own a scope and see such beautiful images (it had always been a childhood dream of mine - like many on here would imagine). I'm convinced some of us are born with this affinity and fascination towards the stars!

I am now going to be upgrading and being still a novice, I will be posting many various questions regarding a new scope (just so many to choose from) And, having read through several mails on here, I know I will be in good experienced hands :smiley: and all advice and help given will be greatly appreciated.

Happy watching to all.

Archived