NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Check out these stunners..

maroon bells

I have to say, those pics are out of this world. And I am well aware I said that :D.

What an exhilarating experience that must be, working in that environment. Dangerous without a doubt, but who wouldn't take the risk just for the hell of it. I would love to go up and tidy some of those cables cluttering the side of the module they are working on. A few cable ties here and there, then I would spend the next 3 hours just looking around. Some people do get the good jobs in this world don't they/.

Ron. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

a nice sense of national pride when I see the Canadarm doing its job.

I remember that being built, and I remember that feeling too...I'd forgotten. How jaded I've become! :smiley:

Who would win in an arm wrestle, Alien or the Canadarm? :scratch:

Absolutely stunning images! I often watch the ISS fly over. Now I know what the view looks like from the other way round. They definitely have the better deal. Next time I will definitely wave!! Anyone know what the 2 islands are?

Paul

Archived