Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

bi color Rose

Les Tilly

Oh yes! The fluffiness and nebulousness of the bicolour is exquisite, Les. Stunning. And those tiny stars! (Tight bandpass filters and Tak glass, I guess?)

It's a shame that the Ha extensions above the main nebula are dimed in the bicolour, though. Is there maybe a way round this? I loved them in the Ha version.

Olly

Thanks guys The Tak gives me a nice flat field but the Camera is the winner here it gives great resolution and even though it's a wide field image you can Zoom tight into the image without loosing it

The Astrodon filters are also a big help the images have improved since the filters have been changed over to Astrodons

Olly I will work on trying to keep in the bands, the OIII is basically only in the center of the rose I found if I tried to make the bands stand out the image became very red

Next will be SII when I have a clear night

Thanks again for your kind comments

Les

Archived