Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

m31

sonic190178

hey barry heres mine just 32min of data 9x220 ISO 800 secs 25 darks, you need to get round here and listen to what i say about auto darks being OFF!!!!!!!!!! LOL forecast is clear for after 12 tonight so hopefully we will get some more data tonight if the forecast stays the same

post-6284-0-85839800-1348666469_thumb.pn

Nice M31 great detail in the dust lanes too, one question though it seems to be a bit noisy yet you have taken lots of dark which seems a bit strange when I did mine I took about 80 subs with a modded canon 350d and stacked them with 60 darks flats and bias shots which gave me a fairly noise free image is that the result of those other darks?

Nice M31 great detail in the dust lanes too, one question though it seems to be a bit noisy yet you have taken lots of dark which seems a bit strange when I did mine I took about 80 subs with a modded canon 350d and stacked them with 60 darks flats and bias shots which gave me a fairly noise free image is that the result of those other darks?

it prob is the auto darks and having no flats

• 4 weeks later...

Archived