Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

YAY!!!

Connor

I'm not quite sure if I'm posting in the right section but after two years of debating i've finally bought a telescope (at age 15). I've been on stargazers lounge (I think) for either one or two years now, and every time I've wanted to buy a telescope I have had to spend my money on something essential that's broken. I hope to now become a fully fledged member of the forums now that my celestron astromaster 70AZ is due to arrive possibly Friday.

Where does a 15 year old get the money for a laptop AND a telescope?? Not like it was in my day... 50p pocket money per week, and that was only after I'd washed the car.

50p !!!, i got 10p..... a month,and that was for cleaning the whole streets cars.... with a toothbrush !

congrats on your scope matey, my astromaster refractor opened the universe to my eyes , and i can honestly say they might cut corners with the finder ,but actually the glass is very very good value and gave some exellent views of the heavens. welcome to sgl connor :smiley:

50p !!!, i got 10p..... a month,and that was for cleaning the whole streets cars.... with a toothbrush !

congrats on your scope matey, my astromaster refractor opened the universe to my eyes , and i can honestly say they might cut corners with the finder ,but actually the glass is very very good value and gave some exellent views of the heavens. welcome to sgl connor :smiley:

10 pence! You were sooooo lucky.

I used to have to pay my own dad for the pleasure of washing every car in Kent..... in the snow.... with a halibut.... and I was grateful for it too! :grin:

Sorry Connor, this is all getting out of hand. Enjoy your new scope. Happy hunting!

Archived