Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My new knobs

post-22122-0-45190000-1346865704_thumb.jpost-22122-0-12724100-1346865736_thumb.jpost-22122-0-02926000-1346865761_thumb.jThought i,d show off my new knob set imported from USA.

Word of warning, i got absolutely hammered by customs and post office charges! £24 to pay!!

But after fitting the knobs, they looked sooo much better than the plastic ones and the 2inch RA knob feels much better for fine tuning.

The 6inch long Dec knob is perfect.

Its fitted to my EQ5.

They're smashing - I imagine you get very positive control with them and a lot less vibration than the "cable" type that take a while to settle down when released. I allways thought the alternate supplied plastic knobs were a bit "cheap and nasty" and they eventually break and need replacing. Yours will last forever. Great purchase :)

They came from a company called focus knobs in the USA, if you google them theyre easy to find.

They did a great job with a good attention to detail. Its a 4 knob set.

You,ll be surprised how much smoother it is to track with the 2inch RA knobs, and as stated before ,

they will last a lifetime unlike the plastic ones which split!

Archived