Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A free evening!!

Davie

The boss and kids were all visiting the outlaws today and she just called to say they are going to stay there tonight.

So does anybody have a cartoon like fan to blow the clouds away? I want my first peep in months at Jupiter tonight!!!!!

In the mean time I'll keep planning the garage conversion whilst drinking some red wine and listening to the stereo which is up to volumes I've not known in some time :headbang:

"Of course I'll miss you darling, but if you and the children are enjoying yourselves then I can cope. Stay for a few days if you like. I'm sure I can manage."

:)

James

He's saying that while he has the phone lodged between shoulder and ear and he's setting up the scope and mount with his free hands.

He's saying that while he has the phone lodged between shoulder and ear and he's setting up the scope and mount with his free hands.

Whilst popping the cap off a bottle of Bishop's Finger with his teeth :)

James

I did indeed enjoy it although i spent most of the day doing house work or out in the garage sorting out our junk

Still fell asleep in front of the TV woke up of my own accord just after 7 a quiet breakfast and then got on my bike and cycled the 20 or so miles to the inlaws

A good 24 hours was had :D

Sent from somewhere using something.

Archived