NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Andrew's set-up

Andrew*

I think you've got all the bases covered with those two scopes Andrew. Looks like you are going to have the same issue that I have with the refractor though - eyepiece a bit on the low side at times !!.

I'm thinking about getting a half pillar extension for my mount - raises the whole lot up about 8 inches :D

Nice setups :wink:

John

jamie - no! been skin and bones since day 1!

john - yes! tripod legs right up and I'm not even at eye level with the EP when pointing at the horizon!

craig - yes! would love to do some bragging to someone who's actually going to be jealous! :wink:

thanks all. roll on first light

Andrew

Now you're cooking mate.

Cool setups there..... 8)

BTW You puting on weight???? :wink:

Aww bless 'im, he's one of the few that makes me look fat :D... Looking good there Andrew, but then having virtually the same setup, I would say that... :lol:..

Tony..

Looking good there Andrew,

why thank you!

Lovely scope Andrew, shame the weathers rubbish. BTW you probably weigh the same as one of my legs!!!!!

My fiancé almost cried with laughter when I told her you said that!! :wink:

Cracking setups Andrew. And you got that 100 for such a knockout price :shock:

I did indeed. Remember Stuart McCulloch - a pleasure to deal with :D

Andrew

I've been thinking about putting some 8" concrete blocks under my tripod legs when I'm using it with the refractor. Should solve the height problem temporarily.

Nice looking scopes. What are you going to mount the 8" on? the CG5 looks too fragile.

The 8" will be more than happy on that. The mount head is externally identical to the EQ5 it's been sitting on for about 7 months. The legs are bigger.

As for piggybacking the C100 on the 200 and two cameras etc. etc. etc. Well, something's gotta change one day!

Andrew

Archived