NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Looks dodgy - Astro-Physics AP130EDFGT on ebay

melsky

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This scammer just doesn't know when to give up.

Including this thread, we have now 4 threads discussing these ads. Each thread about talks about a different ad, advertising the same scam. Each from a different established account which may have been hacked.

http://stargazerslou...cs-130edf-ebay/

http://stargazerslou...e-back-on-ebay/

http://stargazerslou...-on-ebay-again/

PS Well done on getting in touch with the real account holder and getting ebay on the case

The thing I don't understand is, this guy is apparently hacking valid eBay accounts (this one is Value-Equestrian-Wear), and although he has been reported to eBay several times, do eBay not report this sort of thing to the police?

They dont police anything really

• 2 weeks later...

Just an observation on my part (having had me ebay account hacked a number of times, usually motorhomes get listed) the offender might not be going through ebay direct, in each of the cases we have had the listing and account hacked via Auctiva, we have since closed our auctiva acc and changed the ebay login and touch wood nothing untoward has happened since.

Just an observation on my part (having had me ebay account hacked a number of times, usually motorhomes get listed) the offender might not be going through ebay direct, in each of the cases we have had the listing and account hacked via Auctiva, we have since closed our auctiva acc and changed the ebay login and touch wood nothing untoward has happened since.

Thanks!

Here's my situation: he sold me some tix for Olympics and finished deal through ebay protection policy: send my invoice. I went to bank, put money to ebays and then I found all this information in this website, after he starts to asking more money for additional tix that he send with mine by mistake! Can u tell me what shell I do now?

Step by step? I think it should be:

1) Contact seller which account was hacked

2) Open case

3) waiting for refund

I'm worry 'cause it's not my money!!! Plz, help me who can! I'm frustrated! Please...

Thanks

If you went through the ebay protection then contact them and do whatever.

Why should you pay for tickets they have sent by mistake, you didn't want them did you.

If someone turned up with a used car to your address would you just hand over money for it ???

Don't think you can get Olympic tickets except through the offical site, they clamped down hard on them and an indepensdant supplier is doubtful. Should have rung alarm bells immediatly.

It depends if you actually have ebay protection.

If you went through the ebay protection then contact them and do whatever.

Why should you pay for tickets they have sent by mistake, you didn't want them did you.

If someone turned up with a used car to your address would you just hand over money for it ???

Don't think you can get Olympic tickets except through the offical site, they clamped down hard on them and an indepensdant supplier is doubtful. Should have rung alarm bells immediatly.

It depends if you actually have ebay protection.

Ebay protection I should have, 'cause I receive email from: ebay@verified-protection-program.com

You see I just bought tix, he send invoice, made payment, now understand that I'm scamed. In bank where I paid also said it's okay, it's their 3rd party account.

Thanks

Archived