Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Getting to know each other....

Simms

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all the names David and I'm Colchester born and bred. Married for 20 years with 2 girls aged 11 & 15. Been into anything astronomy related for as long as I can remember. Had binoculars for years but got my scope xmas 2010. Just coming back to astronomy after 10 months off looking after my wife who has had breast cancer, alls good now though, and of course my tripod broke the other night just as I was about 2 start observing, repair has been made and now, of course it's cloudy grrrr.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all my name's Andreas and am based in Southend. I've been into astronomy for a good few years but only got my current kit about 5 months ago. I mainly image dso's and am lucky enough to have a few nice results already.

Look fwd to getting to know you all.

• 1 month later...

Right ho. My turn

my name is Steve I'm 35.2 years old. Plus VAT

I live in South Ockendon with my mrs 2 ankle biters and a mental dog.

Ive had a scope for a while now (Skywatcher 130p(m) )

loved having a look and trying some image stuff.

Just decided to up the stakes is I've got a Meade LX90 coming on Monday

so I can really have a go.

And if I'm not working or looking up.

Im fishing.

Hi everyone.

just thought id pop up also based in Landon hills, and have been interested in astronomy for a long time. Although have many other hobbies that take up my time also...

luckly enough to have a 12" dob ...

Hi everyone.

just thought id pop up also based in Landon hills, and have been interested in astronomy for a long time. Although have many other hobbies that take up my time also...

luckly enough to have a 12" dob ...

Nice... Welcome to Essex :D

Archived